Handgun Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
well, glad the ole man is not hurt.

glad he had a chance to plink off one of'em jerks.

that one will most likely sing like a song bird soon enough.

maybe now, the store owner will only allow ONE customer in at a time? or have security cameras? or have another salesperson?

·
Registered
57 Posts
well, glad the ole man is not hurt.

glad he had a chance to plink off one of'em jerks.

that one will most likely sing like a song bird soon enough.

maybe now, the store owner will only allow ONE customer in at a time? or have security cameras? or have another salesperson?
Or not allow masked men n his store.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Or not allow masked men n his store.
i understand that....

but nowadays, it's the new rules to wear a mask when in public.

so what to do?

don't wear a mask, and get a $500 fine (like here)

or wear a mask, and be in compliance of the rules?

so tell me, when you, Injunbor, goes to a store, maybe the bank, don't YOU SEE signs that say "masks must be worn"?

so, by your posting, what do you do..???

·
Registered
57 Posts
i understand that....

but nowadays, it's the new rules to wear a mask when in public.

so what to do?

don't wear a mask, and get a $500 fine (like here)

or wear a mask, and be in compliance of the rules?

so tell me, when you, Injunbor, goes to a store, maybe the bank, don't YOU SEE signs that say "masks must be worn"?

so, by your posting, what do you do..???
Since here in AZ there's no statute that say anyone has to wear a mask I don't. If a store has a sign I ignore it, so far no issues since no cop is stupid enough to try an arrest for something they'll lose their shorts for in court (it's been 5 months).

·
Registered
119 Posts
Since here in AZ there's no statute that say anyone has to wear a mask I don't. If a store has a sign I ignore it, so far no issues since no cop is stupid enough to try an arrest for something they'll lose their shorts for in court (it's been 5 months).
and this is what is not understandable. my state wants to "control" the spread of corona, by having rules in place, to wear a mask, while in public. at times, YES, it is annoying to wear one, especially when for example, i have to wear eye glasses, and they fog up.

stores are requiring mask wearing. yet (again not understandable) they do not enforce it..however, many nosy-bodies will get into your "face" so to speak, that you need to wear one.

this leads to assaults.

with so many constant out breaks of the corona, all states ought to make it a punishable fine for not wearing one. otherwise, state wide lock-downs can happen again.

as it is many people have gotten "cabin-fever" being cooped up in thier homes, and only allowed to go out for food.

in the end, for the states that are NOT requiring wearing a mask, when in public, i'll have no sympathy to all those that get the virus, and suffer a horrible time.

so simple to just put one on properly, go about yer business, and then take it off, when you are all by yourself.

·
Registered
57 Posts
and this is what is not understandable. my state wants to "control" the spread of corona, by having rules in place, to wear a mask, while in public. at times, YES, it is annoying to wear one, especially when for example, i have to wear eye glasses, and they fog up.

stores are requiring mask wearing. yet (again not understandable) they do not enforce it..however, many nosy-bodies will get into your "face" so to speak, that you need to wear one.

this leads to assaults.

with so many constant out breaks of the corona, all states ought to make it a punishable fine for not wearing one. otherwise, state wide lock-downs can happen again.

as it is many people have gotten "cabin-fever" being cooped up in thier homes, and only allowed to go out for food.

in the end, for the states that are NOT requiring wearing a mask, when in public, i'll have no sympathy to all those that get the virus, and suffer a horrible time.

so simple to just put one on properly, go about yer business, and then take it off, when you are all by yourself.
You're under the delusion wearing a cloth mask stops a virus spreading? Really? Does a chain link fence stop mosquitos? I could go on about how masks accomplish nothing good but a few dozen doctors beat me to it. Getting into other peoples faces results in assault... Don't get in others faces! DUH!

·
Registered
119 Posts
You're under the delusion wearing a cloth mask stops a virus spreading? Really? Does a chain link fence stop mosquitos? I could go on about how masks accomplish nothing good but a few dozen doctors beat me to it. Getting into other peoples faces results in assault... Don't get in others faces! DUH!
i am under no delusion...

i simply follow the rules, to avoid getting a fine.

pure, plain and simple.

do as you wish.

no need to debate me, you will not win.

·
Registered
57 Posts
i am under no delusion...

i simply follow the rules, to avoid getting a fine.

pure, plain and simple.

do as you wish.

no need to debate me, you will not win.
Debate you? You started the discussion, however here there is no fine. Have a nice life, you make a nice subject.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Debate you? You started the discussion, however here there is no fine. Have a nice life, you make a nice subject.
no, actually you did, after i made the statement. had you kept your yapper shutty, it would not have been a discussion, which on your part, you wish to voice some stupid crappola.

enjoy your time on IGNORE

·
Registered
180 Posts
no, actually you did, after i made the statement. had you kept your yapper shutty, it would not have been a discussion, which on your part, you wish to voice some stupid crappola.

enjoy your time on IGNORE
Well, you did ask him what he would do so, there is that. But what, just because you make a "statement", to don't think it should be subject for discussion? This is a web forum and uh, that's kind of what it's intended for. And it's funny how you gave him grief for his "wish to voice some stupid crappola" when you did the same thing by basically believing in this stupid mask mandate. But whatever, I don't wish to get into a debate with anybody about whether masks wok or not since that's not what the thread is about.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
119 Posts
Well, you did ask him what he would do so, there is that. But what, just because you make a "statement", to don't think it should be subject for discussion? This is a web forum and uh, that's kind of what it's intended for. And it's funny how you gave him grief for his "wish to voice some stupid crappola" when you did the same thing by basically believing in this stupid mask mandate. But whatever, I don't wish to get into a debate with anybody about whether masks wok or not since that's not what the thread is about.

it is NOT whether i believe in the mask mandate or not.

i do not want to get a $500 fine for NOT wearing one.

·
Registered
180 Posts
it is NOT whether i believe in the mask mandate or not.
Well, I guess it was just this part....
...this part;
.....and pretty much this part too;
....that lead me to believe you did. You asked what someone else would do and you you obviously didn't appreciate their answer and then you formed your rebuttal to it, plain and simple.

i do not want to get a $500 fine for NOT wearing one.
I don't know where you live but I highly doubt any LEO is gonna actually levy that charge on anyone plain and simply because of HIPAA rights and violations. If anybody says different, I don't have to give a reason why. All they can do is just simply say I can't enter the establishment but so far, I've only had three places ask me about that silly mask and when I tell them I can't, two of them left it alone. Only one so far made a big deal about it and I guess they didn't care about losing my business because I walked right back out.

·
Registered
119 Posts

...this part;

....that lead me to believe you did. You asked what someone else would do and you you obviously didn't appreciate their answer and then you formed your rebuttal to it, plain and simple.

I don't know where you live but I highly doubt any LEO is gonna actually levy that charge on anyone plain and simply because of HIPAA rights and violations. If anybody says different, I don't have to give a reason why. All they can do is just simply say I can't enter the establishment but so far, I've only had three places ask me about that silly mask and when I tell them I can't, two of them left it alone. Only one so far made a big deal about it and I guess they didn't care about losing my business because I walked right back out.

there have been businesses in my state, that were fined for non-mask wearing compliance. there have been a few people fined as well. it was in the news here.

as i said to the other guy, do as you wish. silly mask or not, i'd rather not wear one either, but i don't carry $500 for fines in my back pocket.

·
Registered
180 Posts
there have been businesses in my state, that were fined for non-mask wearing compliance. there have been a few people fined as well. it was in the news here.

as i said to the other guy, do as you wish. silly mask or not, i'd rather not wear one either, but i don't carry $500 for fines in my back pocket.
Hmm. I guess they could care less about HIPPA rights then.

·
Registered
57 Posts

...this part;

Thanks for your intelligent comments. It seems there's one in every forum who drifts threads, asks questions, snivels & gets upset whenever others don't agree w/ them. I wouldn't pay a fine if a LEO was dumb enough to ticket me (& there is no statute here in AZ), no judge is going to lock you up for something this lame. A couple relatives & several friends are LEOs as well as a judge... I can only imagine how they'd bust out laughing @ the thought of arresting someone for a mask issue, they are overloaded w/ real work.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts