Handgun Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Charlie said:
I hate you guys that keep everything so neat and pretty. :prayer:
I just got done moving everything in the gun room. We load a lot so it will only be neat for a while. :wink:

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Charlie said:
Got your holsters yet? If not, do you get mail on Sat. there?
Holsters, holsters? We don't have no stinking holsters. Nope the PO is closed.

·
Super Moderator
12,472 Posts
Here is your pic (fulllsize for ya):

[IMG:640:480:63ff317c7a]http://img488.imageshack.us/img488/346/dscf00112oe.jpg[/img:63ff317c7a]

·
Registered
201 Posts
2400 said:
Here is a pic of some of my loading equipment.
If you have some pics of your stuff, post up.

[IMG:640:480:77c4f9382a]http://img488.imageshack.us/img488/346/dscf00112oe.jpg[/img:77c4f9382a]
Kevin,
What is the height of the Dillon from the bottom of strong base to top of the case loader ??

Showed the picture to my LEE's and they cried :twisted:

Ron

·
Registered
6,740 Posts
Great Bench

2400 that sure is one fine bench you got there. I got a small 2'x4' one in the house. I load 38,357&45's. Maybe if I water mind when it grows up it will look like yours. I sure hope so.

·
Registered
201 Posts
ALL THE BLUE

Wooooooo- 2400, Baldy--just can't take it any more--the blue do win out--those two set ups have convinced me my 45 loading needs to go that way--now just to make some room on my bench--the LOAD-MASTER IS SET for 9mm and 40, so it gets to stay--guess the PRO 1000 that is set for 45 will get to find a new home--down to the for sale page it goes--any one interested before I list it..

GIVE ME AN EMAIL.

Ron

·
Registered
6,740 Posts
Mr. 2400

:-D Good luck on your sale. Disabilty just will not let me buy to much and I am trying to convince the boss that I need a new S&W 45 like shes got. Gun show is coming up 7-15&16 in Melbourne and I am trying to be xtra good. You know what I mean. That sure is a nice outfit you got there.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Re: Mr. 2400

Baldy
I know what you mean, I am in a wheelchair and fight the lung and heart problems too--I've been lucky that , after problems from Viet Nam caused me to leave police work, I was into a profession I could do in a seated go. That set up of 2400's just did me in--I am going to go for the Dillon XL650 leave my load-master set up for 9 and 40. After seeing the video on the 650,it won out--the only reason you would have to go with the pro 1000 would to not have to change back and forth to do your 45's. The only problem I ever had was the priming system--I removed the case sensor and have had very few problems since--just remember to remove the primer from the punch if I did not run a case in that station. If you really are o the look out for an extra press--email me and I will make you a deal that won't hurt your gun show.. :)

Best
Ron

·
Registered
6,740 Posts
To Ron

:-D Thank you for the offer my friend but right now I am down to selling a few of my tools to get this 45 I want so bad. The wife bought one out of the blue about six months ago and I have flipped out over it. I have always been a wheel gun man. I just started reloading about four months ago so you can see that our buget is about to bust. Here's a picture of hers. 1911 S&W 45 SS#108282.
Thank You for serving in Viet Nam.

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Re: Great Bench

Baldy said:
2400 that sure is one fine bench you got there. I got a small 2'x4' one in the house. I load 38,357&45's. Maybe if I water mind when it grows up it will look like yours. I sure hope so.

[IMG:512:384:6e1788562a]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h268/4Baldy/Closeup.jpg[/img:6e1788562a]
Thanks Baldy. :-D I like the Square Deal you have there, I've loaded over 100k rounds on mine. It's a good little press.

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Re: ALL THE BLUE

RONNIE J said:
Wooooooo- 2400, Baldy--just can't take it any more--the blue do win out--those two set ups have convinced me my 45 loading needs to go that way--
"Drink the Blue Kool Aid............................" :-D

·
Registered
6,740 Posts
Dillon

Yea 2400 I am hooked on Big Blue... :shock:

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.