Handgun Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,823 Posts
I focus on my short range (25 yds and less) on one trip and try to warm up with my .22lr and then my carry, if there is testing needed on another pistol, I finish with that.
For the rifles, I start with my 10-22 or Savage MKII bolt action and work my way out to 300+ yards with the centerfires.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I go once a month like clockwork I know that’s not enough but the range I love is not that close 28 miles so that’s all I got so sometimes I try to squeeze to many guns in one range trip . I am not doing that anymore 2 is the maximum you get to tried and waste ammo

·
Registered
607 Posts
Attempting these days to keep it to x2 plus a rimfire. Easier to manage. Trying make each range trip fun and a learning experience. Love preparing, shooting and cleaning. It is great therapy.
*Trying to be smarter to get more out of the time. Modifying what I do and how to manage each session. Sometimes I just go for fun and just shoot.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Attempting these days to keep it to x2 plus a rimfire. Easier to manage. Trying make each range trip fun and a learning experience. Love preparing, shooting and cleaning. It is great therapy.
*Trying to be smarter to get more out of the time. Modifying what I do and how to manage each session. Sometimes I just go for fun and just shoot.
Very well said agree totally 💯

1 - 8 of 8 Posts