Handgun Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
This sightmark would not hold zero, just when i thought i had it, it would move. it was about half the price of the holosun, but still should hold zero. i have other ones on AR's and they work fine..but they don;t get jolted foward and back like on a pistol. the Taurus Tactical has an aggressive grip like the smith 10mm i do not like.

It's not quite as aggressive as the smith but after several rounds you can feel it. it also has the recoil of a 10mm. also forgot me magic marker is why the sticks are in the holes. lol

Trigger Gun barrel Gas Machine Gun accessory
Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Gun accessory Airsoft gun

· Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
This cheap Pinty held zero perfect, i have a pinty on a PCC and it works too. i was worried it might now work on a pistol, but it did. and Canik, what can ya say other than they are awesome.

Font Cloud Machine Fashion accessory Circle

· Administrator
14,310 Posts
This sightmark would not hold zero, just when i thought i had it, it would move. it was about half the price of the holosun, but still should hold zero. i have other ones on AR's and they work fine..but they don;t get jolted foward and back like on a pistol. the Taurus Tactical has an aggressive grip like the smith 10mm i do not like.

It's not quite as aggressive as the smith but after several rounds you can fell it. it also has the recoil of a 10mm. also forgot me magic marker is why the sicks are in the holes. lol

View attachment 22200 View attachment 22201
Yes, Sightmark isn't up to the same standards.

I am really into Milspec optics on rifles, and I have always avoided the rifle Sightmark optics. Can you return it?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts