Handgun Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, we had a cold spell around here where it didn't get to 100 first part of the week...............but it didn't last and it's hot as you-know-what again. If it doesn't rain soon I'm gonna' pave my yard so it won't catch fire. :(

·
Super Moderator
12,383 Posts
We FINALLY got a little rain for the first time in over 2 weeks today - but not much... Just enough so I don't have to water the yard tonight - but tomorrow I still will :roll:

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hooray.......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's 5:45 am but I had to get up to watch the RAIN. I will continue to to my rain dance. :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

·
Registered
218 Posts
rain

Got some of that wet stuff this morning, been so long I forgot what you call it.

shoot more so you can reload

·
Super Moderator
12,383 Posts
I just got back from Houston - man, the weather was nasty on teh drive there - now, the sun is back out and it's hot again.... :smt077 :smt077 :smt077

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
It did stop raining early this morning but it didn't get hot today, mostly overcast. Conclusion: Rain dances work. :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hooorah!!! It's July 3rd and it's supposed to rain tomorrow!!!!!:smt026 :smt026 :smt026 :smt026 :smt026 :smt026

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
Rain?

I was in the Park office at Panther Junction in Big Bend National Park and saw folks gathered around a monitor watching a video tape. Curious, I sideled over to see what caught their attention.

They were watching a video of a rainstorm.

Bob Wright

·
Super Moderator
12,383 Posts
Man, it's been so long since I've seen rain, I forget what it looks like.

There was a 2 min rain storm on my street on Sat... Guess what... It stopped right at the curve of my street. I missed it by 5 houses.... STILL no rain :p

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Almost wants me to wish for a hurricane that gets stuck in the gulf and just sits there and generates rain on the gulf states. I now have beautiful yellow grass covering my yard. :smt011 :smt011 :smt011 :smt011

1 - 20 of 27 Posts