Handgun Forum banner

R.I.P. Rush

1K views 11 replies 9 participants last post by  Goldwing 
#1 · (Edited)
Sadly Rush Limbaugh passed on this morning from lung cancer.
He was a great American and will be sorely missed.
God bless him and his family.

#4 ·
Agree-> A great American and he will be missed.
Rest In Peace Rush Limbaugh. Very sad day for all of us.
*One of the best with a open mic for the truth. He illustrated absurdity by being absurd on some levels and he really made people think.
*I for one will really miss the conversation.
God Speed Rush and mega dittos my brother...see you on the other side.

#5 ·
R.I.P. Rush. Sadly, we have lost one of our loudest voices at a time when we need it most. We will never forget your message or why it is so important that we speak the truth, call out hypocrisy, stand for the anthem, and support fellow PATRIOTS regardless of the the consequences. The truth will always shine through the darkness of lies. THAT is why they want to silence us. Not because they disagree with us but because they are terrified of us speaking TRUTH, just as you did until the end. Go with God, no one can ever fill your shoes.

#12 ·
I have listened to Rush since I was a pup. A co-worker had him playing on his radio and I was hooked.

I wish we had an army of men that spoke the wisdom of Rush Hudson Limbaugh, I am tired of bullshit.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.