Handgun Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Super Moderator
12,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Man, it is amazing at the lower price of Beretta 92s w/ the Bruniton finish at Gun shows. I saw them as low as $425 a few months ago. Today, I saw the avg proce was $419, and I even saw one $399 price for new.

Now, of course, it has the newer plastic parts, but that is an awesome deal. Of course, all the ones I looked at, don't seem quite as nice as the older ones. When I tried the slide safety on several, they don't seem to snap back and forth into place sharply - not like the 92FS I had for about 8 years. The safeties are kinda limp.

Don't know - they just aren't making them as nice as they used to. Of course - it is a moot point now, with the 90-Two, the new Beretta replacement, coming out soon.

·
Registered
154 Posts
what caliber is the 92sf? do you know the designation for the .357 sig chambered berretta? it is what the nc highway patrol issued my cousin, but i never asked. never dealt with berretta much, i'm a ruger man, but mike swears by that .357 semi auto of his. want to learn more, and would like to try one out.

danny

·
Super Moderator
12,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It was 9mm.

I have never seen a .357 Sig caliber 92FS. Only 9mm and .40 cal.

Not saying there isn't such a thing - just never seen 1 before.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I believe Beretta only utilizes 9mm, 40S&W, and 45ACP. I do not believe they use .357sig

Gary

1 - 4 of 4 Posts