Handgun Forum banner
61 - 80 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
May I ask where you got those grips that are on your 92 FS? I'd love to have a set like that for mine. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

·
Registered
8 Posts
My Collection

I don't have much of a collection yet, but here are the ones I've got so far:

Pardini SP, .22 lr

Heckler & Koch USP Expert, 9x19mm

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
Latest family portrait.

This is just the 1911's

Redhawk up close

Smith & Wesson Model 25-2 That was custom rebuilt by John Jovino (Wish it was a Lew Horton but this is still not a real common revo. to see). I've only seen this one.

226 9mm (1st Sig grips I made. I'm not real happy with them).

Browning Pr0-40 - The only poly Frame I own

My Fav 1911 (Also my first) A Springer that I did a little work to. I didn't make those grips. They are elk. Wife bought them for me a few years ago. Most all my other 1911's have grips I've made.

I didn't think close ups on all of them were needed but some of the ones I like a lot I added with the family pics. Long guns I figure were another post..heh.

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
Long guns
Winchester Mod 94 30-30 and Marlin 1894SS in 44 Rem Mag

Yu7go Underfolder AK, Chinese SKS and Double Star AR

Another SKS with a Tapco stock. Both are D type and use AK mags

I don't have any shotgun pics at the moment and all three of my rim fire rifles are betting some work (Ruger 10-22, AMT's 22, and a Savage 17 HMR). I'll be sure to post those when they are ready:smt023 I'm thinking about changing one of the 22's to a 17 M2 but have not really made my mind up yet. They are getting major overhauls though. Pretty much keeping the action and that's it..heh

·
Registered
53 Posts
A lot of nice assortment you guys have. It is interesting to see how the different tastes in their collection vary in the members.
Some of the members have more in their collection than some of the LGS around home.
I'm going to have to get some my small collection together for a group photo soon.

·
Registered
882 Posts
Here are the handguns. My long ones haven't had the chance to get theirs taken.

Glad I got the wife a new camera!!:mrgreen:

61 - 80 of 81 Posts