Handgun Forum banner
41 - 60 of 81 Posts

·
Supporting Member - Legally Armed Scooter Trash
2,031 Posts
I think gixer and hbert are ffl dealers and just showin us the inventory :-D :-D :-D

·
Registered
37 Posts
Charlie said:
Well, I was going to post, but................geez Gixerman, give us a break! :cry:
No reason not to post, personally I enjoy seeing everyone's collection, it doesn't matter if it's just one gun or a collection that puts mine to shame (and there are plenty that do), it's just nice to share with others that have the same interest and can appreciate the time and money that we devote to our passion.

scooter said:
I think gixer and hbert are ffl dealers and just showin us the inventory :-D :-D :-D
LOL, no to be an FFL you have to sell guns, I wouldn't last long as an FFL because I would end up keeping 99% of everything I was supposed to sell and go broke,,,,, or should I say even more broke than I am now. :-D

·
Registered
626 Posts
Gixerman, nice long gun collection, but it looks like you need an M1A. :-D
scooter, I wish I could find an FFL dealer around here that stocked the kind of guns I collect. Don't see many S&W PCs, H&K P7s or Sig X-5s around here. :-D

·
Registered
42 Posts
I took this pic the other day but I wasn't going to post it because I wasn't that happy with the layout, I had to have rows of inverted handguns to save space and it's a little confusing to the eyes but I guess it will do until I can get a larger back drop and have them all right side up.

daaaaaaaaamn. i want my collection to get that big too. wow. i think jaw dropped to the floor when i saw them.

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
Finally, a family portrait...

"Small" but growing!

One year ago, I owned a single Glock 23C.

JeffWard

·
Registered
626 Posts
It was time to update my revolver collection photo, so here ya go. Still a few more that i need. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
626 Posts
gbp, you got some nice pistols there. That Bren Ten is one you don't see every day.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Bren

I used to shoot the hell out of it until someone told me there were issues with some frames cracking due to the pressures. Knowing that I can't really replace it, now its just a safe queen but I like the 10mm so much I have thought about taking one of the STI's and rebarrling it from 40sw to 10mm.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I am obsessive and compulsive. This is the start of my collection. Did I say I just started shooting back in August '08?

·
Administrator
4,194 Posts
HK P7

S&W 67 (No dash)

S&W 360 PD

Colt Gov't .380

Colts, Mustang and Mustang +II

Browning Buckmark 5.5" Pro Target

Springfield 1911A1

Les Baer TRS

FN Hi Power from On Target Custom

1944 Ithaca 1911A1

Springfield XDM-9

Wilson Combat Professional

Kimber CDP Ultra (Pre-Series II)

·
Super Moderator
12,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #59 ·
Nice collection.

I started this thread in 2006 - mine has changed a bit since my original post.

·
Administrator
4,194 Posts
Nice collection.

I started this thread in 2006 - mine has changed a bit since my original post.
Thanks, I'm at the point now where the stuff listed above won't be going anywhere, the collection may grow, but the guns above will remain a part of the collection.

I'm looking for a good S&W Model 10, a S&W 640, a Colt 1908, a G19 (everyone should have one) a Sig 226, a CZ75B Stainless, and I need a few more 1911s. :smt109

41 - 60 of 81 Posts