Handgun Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
12,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It seems that the old software put the dimensions of the photo into the image tags after they were posted.

And with the switch to the new software, they stayed. So, I am trying to go back and edit some of the recent posts where photos were posted. If you see your own past messages affected by this, please help out by editing your own posts. Just remove everything else in the
tags please.

Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
12,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Ok, I must have edited at least 1000 posts. All I can do for now. U will also have to edit your signatures. And, in your profile settings, you may have to turn on a few features... Such as the advanced text box (in order to use the smileys) and PM pop up notification.

·
Super Moderator
12,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Charlie said:
How do you put in an avatar? I clicked everything on the page with no results? Thanks for any help.
Yes, I have seen that issue too - for members who aren't admins.

PM U're avatar pic. I'll fix it for U if it's under the size limit. JS will have to figure out the main settings for everyoine, however. But I can do a few 1 by 1.

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
OK, gonna' post again. I replied to you Ship at 9:16 this am inquiring about how to change/add an avatar (I couldn't figure it out, DUH). Now my question has disappeared. It even says in my UserCP that my last post was at 9:16 am in this thread. Anyway, tell me how to put in an avatar if you have time. If not, we'll do it this evening. Thanks.

·
Super Moderator
12,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That's the thing - as a regular member, I don't see the option either. I only see it available to me as an admin - I have looked behind the scenese and cannot find that - So, for now, I have to fix people 1 by 1 in the admin screen. So, just PM me your avatar.

·
Registered
201 Posts

Shipwreck said:
Ok, I must have edited at least 1000 posts. All I can do for now. U will also have to edit your signatures. And, in your profile settings, you may have to turn on a few features... Such as the advanced text box (in order to use the smileys) and PM pop up notification.
Any new secerete to do the AVATARs

Don't seem to want to let me do.

RJ

·
Registered
201 Posts
Any Secrete

Shipwreck said:
TO do the avatar's--?

RJ

·
Super Moderator
12,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I can't figure out what the avatar problem is right now. I think U will have to PM me your avatar, and I will go into the admin section and fix U guys 1 by 1 for now.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.