1 - 18 of 18 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to ask everyone if they could keep their image sizes at around:

-at the max -

Width = 600
Height = 450

of course, that would be the max, you can definitely post anything below that.

Thanks! :p

·
Registered
154 Posts
js,
please excuse me for being a computer idiot. i am trying to down size my photos, but as you can see in the pet corner ("so it goes") i keep making them so tiny you 'bout can't make them out, can you give me any tips on how to do this properly?

thanks,
danny

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
viper31373 said:
js,
please excuse me for being a computer idiot. i am trying to down size my photos, but as you can see in the pet corner ("so it goes") i keep making them so tiny you 'bout can't make them out, can you give me any tips on how to do this properly?

thanks,
danny
Hey, no problem.. :) I'm just trying to keep images at a certain size to help keep the site uniform and clean. What are you using to size your images...? Are you using software or using the image hosting site tools?

·
Registered
65 Posts
Can I put in a request that all people that follow this rule please PLEASE PLEASE link up a bigger pic. Greatly appreciated.

-=Whittey=-

·
Registered
154 Posts
have been useing the photo server, it says something like resize then lists 75%, 50%, 25%. the one that i tried was 50% then 25%. i do have photo software, will try to figure how to use it.

danny

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
viper31373 said:
have been useing the photo server, it says something like resize then lists 75%, 50%, 25%. the one that i tried was 50% then 25%. i do have photo software, will try to figure how to use it.

danny
Which image hosting site are you using...? I'll go and check it out.

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
Picture Size

Interesting you should bring this up. The index page says "600H X 450W" and I've been strugglin' with that.

Glad you gave the dimensions.

Bob Wright

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
I know my pics were sized right. Did you delete all posted pics that file size was larger than 39.1kb because all mine are gone from your site but sit on my server and just linked to your site with a url????

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
Resizing photos

For whatever its worth, on PhotoBucket, I resize 75%, 75%, and 75% to get to managable size. Tried 50% and then 75% which was O.K. but 75-75-75% worked better.

Bob Wright

·
Super Moderator
12,472 Posts
spacedoggy said:
I know my pics were sized right. Did you delete all posted pics that file size was larger than 39.1kb because all mine are gone from your site but sit on my server and just linked to your site with a url????
To my knowledge, he did not delete any pics...

·
Premium Member
3,064 Posts
Which post are you refering to...? I haven't deleted any images...the code may be messed up after the transfer. It just needs to be fixed, but I need to know which post.

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
It was the pics of my collection. Don't worry about it I can post it again under the new guide lines. I'm thinking about putting them all in one or two picture anyways.
La8er

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.