Handgun Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

here's a picture of my 92fs, got it way back in '96 (my first pistol). serial number BER007***. it also has a PS engraved on the other side, i read from another forum that PS stands police special. i don't get to shoot it anymore, although it's a pretty decent shooter. i just got a 1911 last november, but i don't intend to let go of it either due to sentimental reasons.

to other beretta owners/enthusiasts, pls. post pictures of your pistols here.

·
Super Moderator
12,334 Posts
I don't have the Vertec anymore, just the standard 92FS - But anywaay, here are some pics I took early last year when I had both...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
GunDisaster, does the 20 round mag have the same size of the 15 round mag? I was able to get a 17 round mag same as the standard mags from megcar.

·
Registered
6 Posts
It is about an inch longer than the standard magazine as you can see in my picture. I can squeeze in 21 rounds also, but it is made for just 20.

·
Registered
4 Posts
92FS 9mm, black stainless slide with short barrel. Haven't seen any others quite like this model, does anyone know the background of this model 92FS?

·
Registered
4 Posts
I haven't measured it, but the barrel is flush with the end of the slide. The gun overall (slide, etc) is the same size as a 92FS (compared with another one at the range the other day).

G

·
Shipwreck said:
Nice. MIght be better if you shrank the pic down a bit, though :)
I reduced the size abit...I just saved the images to my hard drive, reduced the size then uploaded them to my server. Which by the way, if someone needs help with resizing just get with me and I'll do it for you...while I can.

Great looking gun! :) I've got to get an Inox, well...it's next on the list.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts