Banned
3,434 Posts
Smile Face Head Plant Shoulder

My little girl and I.

Smile Face Head Sky Goggles

My wife and I.

Smile Shirt Shorts Leaf Temple

My posse.

As you can see, in the pic with me and my posse, I was up to about 205lbs, but now I'm getting back more towards my fighting weight (185). Down to about 192 this morning. Trying to stay healthy so I can keep up with all these kids!

Attachments

·
Registered
3,908 Posts
My best friend Jake and I. Jake is the handsome fellow on the right.

·
Banned
3,434 Posts
Nah - too much effort to shave every day. :)

Plus it gives the grandkids something to play with.
Love the backdrop also! RI is a pretty state. It has been too long since I was there last. Believe it or not, I do remember some of it. I wish I had the time and money to sail, though. I love the water. Enjoyed my time as sea, even though it was on a tin can. ;-)

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
Love the backdrop also! RI is a pretty state. It has been too long since I was there last. Believe it or not, I do remember some of it. I wish I had the time and money to sail, though. I love the water. Enjoyed my time as sea, even though it was on a tin can. ;-)
Backdrop there is Mystic Seaport in CT. It was a Wooden boat Show, and really the best way to see the best boats is to get on the water in another wooden boat and drift past it all. Being a member means I can borrow a boat when I want to (as in "hire" but at no extra cost) so it is really very pleasant. :)

281 - 300 of 321 Posts