Handgun Forum banner

Which of these would you rather carry?

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 96 Posts

·
Super Moderator
12,333 Posts
Out of ONLY those 4 - the USP followed by the Beretta 92 second.

Now, I like the USP compact better than the fullsize (I have have both, and sold a Beretta 92FS, which I had for 8 years, to buy the compact USP I have)

·
Registered
663 Posts
Cannot answer. Haven't extensively used any of these guns. Would have to own and use any gun before I would trust my life to it.

·
Super Moderator
12,333 Posts
Well, I have shot an XD 9mm, and liked it - But, he put .40, and am not a fan of the .40 cartridge personally. I prefer 9mm and think it is adequate.

One day I may get a 9mm XD, but if all 4 guns were on a table and someone offered me one, the XD would probably be my 3rd choice IF it were 9mm...

·
Supporting Member - Legally Armed Scooter Trash
2,031 Posts
Vote for nunnatheabove....Ive carried a 1911 waaaaaaaaaay too long to change :?

·
Supporting Member
891 Posts
I have only owned the Beretta 92 and the baby eagle but those are all great guns and if It passed my torture test and I liked it I would trust my life with any of them.

·
Super Moderator
12,333 Posts
He lives in another country. Maybe that is why he only has those choices available to him - so, help the guy out and give your choice of only those 4 as he asked.... :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
Shipwreck said:
He lives in another country. Maybe that is why he only has those choices available to him - so, help the guy out and give your choice of only those 4 as he asked.... :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D
I did, out of the choices he gave us I picked the Beretta 92. My choice in the real world is my 1911 in 45ACP.

G

·
A voice of sanity in a world full of lunatics....

2400 said:
Shipwreck said:
I did, out of the choices he gave us I picked the Beretta 92. My choice in the real world is my 1911 in 45ACP.
M1911A1.... :-D

1 - 20 of 96 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.