Handgun Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Indiana now has a lifetime permit effective July 1st. cost is $125.00 and obtaining it is the same the standard 4 year permit which you stilll purchase.
On the Lifetime permit, you can renew 90 days before the expire date and it takes the normal 3 to 8 weeks.

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
In case you die and they give you CPR and bring you back to life. Remember your dealing with Govt.. :lol: :lol:

·
Super Moderator
12,334 Posts
A few years ago, someone in TX was trying to push a "lifetime" driver's license - yet, it really didn't last your lifetime. It fizzled away, though. If it is "lifetime," then it should be the rest of your life....

·
Registered
83 Posts
What would be even better and a Federal Carry Permit..... Free from restrictions!!!!..... Carry where you please..... Cost more... More training classes...... but I think it would be worth it!! :shock:

·
Supporting Member - Legally Armed Scooter Trash
2,031 Posts
blackice said:
What would be even better and a Federal Carry Permit..... Free from restrictions!!!!..... Carry where you please..... Cost more... More training classes...... but I think it would be worth it!! :shock:
NO,no,no,no,no, then the next clintonite elected will have the power to ban ALL concealed carry,leave it to the states but do the mandatory recip. agreement. :roll:

·
Registered
531 Posts
I find it difficult to willingly turn a "right" into a "privilege", State wise or Federal.

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

Now where in there does it say that it has to be exposed? :roll:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts