Handgun Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
499 Posts
Every one knows on both sides it is not about the death by a cop. People of all races are killed every day. I heard a audio of a girl who lost her sister. She was shot by one of the looters. And she was black. Will these antifa thugs now protest themselves for this murder? These bums could care less about the death of that guy. There are many FB sites that support antifa. Take a look at some and read what is posted. These a$$hole$ are full of hate. I believe most even hate their parents. They reject everything the founding fathers fought for.
Last week my wife and I watched 2 good movies. 1 about a former army LT in WWII and his grand son who is currently serving (fiction). The other about an army ranger battalion who stormed the cliffs in Normandy in the early hours of D Day (true documentary). Very inspirational . The dedication and bravery these men showed is stunning. The problem is today history is not taught in the schools. My dad survived D Day as a infantryman in the 29th division. We only had 1 short conversation about the landing in his whole life. These thugs are cowards through and through.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts