Handgun Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I am in Rockville and looking for the closest Outdoor Public range. If anyone knows of any in the area/outside of town, please let me know. I am looking to be able to shoot skeet as well as a pistol. Thanks for any help in my quest!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Its one in Frederick, but im not sure of the name of the club. if you google shooting ranges in Frederick Im sure you will find it. I have not been there in a year or son, but it was only like $5 to shoot and that went to the club for the upkeep. goodluck! Oh, Im in germantown:smt023

·
Registered
52 Posts
Elk Neck State park.

but Its not close. but you can shoot skeet, riffle and pistol's at the same range for $10. or $50 for the year.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Just curious, how do you guys know where he is? He doesn't tell what state he's in? Couldn't there be dozens if not hundreds of "rockvilles"?

·
Registered
423 Posts
Just curious, how do you guys know where he is? He doesn't tell what state he's in? Couldn't there be dozens if not hundreds of "rockvilles"?
The thread is located in the "Maryland" sub-section of the forum. Think that might narrow it down a little.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Ah, I came to this thread from the "recent threads" page, so I never saw that. I've got this forum bookmarked at the "recent threads" page. I'll switch that so I don't look so stupid from now on. :anim_lol:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts