Handgun Forum banner

Official Smith & Wesson Photo Thread!

5K views 37 replies 17 participants last post by  typ240 
#1 ·
Post your pics of your fav S&Ws (you own) here!

#34 ·
I've owned 6 Smith & Wesson handguns ever

The first one I ever bought was a model 915. It wasn't a bad design but the gun that I own nobody could hit a target with it. I don't know what was wrong with the gun but it was the most inaccurate handgun I've ever owned in my life.

The second one I owned was a Smith & Wesson 4006. A friend of mine from church was looking to get rid of it and he knew I wanted one so he sold it to me for $200 because he wanted to make sure I got a "good deal" on it. I always liked that handgun and I still own it but I don't carry guns with a manual safety. So, it's a Safe Queen now.

My next two handguns were an M&P Shield that I sold to buy an M&P 9C, both first generation. The Shield is actually the only handgun that I ever owned that I regret selling. If I ever win the lottery I just might buy another one or a Shield Plus.

This is the last M&P I ever bought and I bought it when I switched from TDA guns to SFA guns.

It's actually one of my favorite handguns and if Smith & Wesson made something comparable to a Glock 26 (the 9C is much more bulky) my daily carry would be an M&P 9 instead of a Glock 19.

Reactions: Cigars