Handgun Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Was looking at my gun stuff, and realized that I’m way lopsided in my gun safe. Way more rifles than pistols.
So being a good gun enthusiast, I bought 3 pistols,
Canik sfx rival.
Smith and Wesson Shield (M&P) 2.0 in 10mm.
Tisas 1911 carry bobtail 45 acp.
I’ve been buying ammo and magazines, looking forward to getting back to the range, I’m an enthusiast, not a blood and guts self defense guy, so I took time off when the craziness hit, and prices went nuts.
Thank you for having me.

· Registered
868 Posts
Clothing Jeans Trousers Smile Tree

Reactions: gearheadesw

· Registered
5,415 Posts
Was looking at my gun stuff, and realized that I’m way lopsided in my gun safe. Way more rifles than pistols.
So being a good gun enthusiast, I bought 3 pistols,
Canik sfx rival.
Smith and Wesson Shield 2.0 in 10mm.
Tisas 1911 carry bobtail 45 acp.
I’ve been buying ammo and magazines, looking forward to getting back to the range, I’m an enthusiast, not a blood and guts self defense guy, so I took time off when the craziness hit, and prices went nuts.
Thank you for having me.
I didn't think that S&W made a 10mm Shield. Is that true?

· Registered
868 Posts
I think Shield also covers some FS Duty models, so the "Shield" name. The ones most of us are familiar with are the smaller concealable size.
Don't know the flavors the duty models come in though.

· Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Everyone is correct, it’s a full size pistol, 4.6” barrel. This is my first Smith and Wesson, so I’m completely unsure of the other pistol sizes and calibers they offer. I got a bundle deal, 4 mags, and a holster, bought on the 14th, S & W introduced the $100 rebate on the 15th, …..missed it by that much.

· Administrator
14,301 Posts
I think Shield also covers some FS Duty models, so the "Shield" name. The ones most of us are familiar with are the smaller concealable size.
Don't know the flavors the duty models come in though.
No, I misread what you wrote. I just saw "S&W 10mm."

There is no 10mm Shield.

But there is a 10mm M&P

1 - 20 of 20 Posts