Handgun Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
845 Posts
All this so called "Assault Weapon Verbiage" is a crock of s%i^. I could only imagine these "Assault Weapon Types" being from the inner city or congested suburbs not knowing the slightest thing about an AR-15 sporting rifle.

Ignorance is no virtue when you run your mouth on a subject in which you know nothing about.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
All this so called "Assault Weapon Verbiage" is a crock of s%i^. I could only imagine these "Assault Weapon Types" being from the inner city or congested suburbs not knowing the slightest thing about an AR-15 sporting rifle.

Ignorance is no virtue when you run your mouth on a subject in which you know nothing about.
You know what really chaps my arse?? Whenever someone tries to talk about racism the 1st thing that is said is; "You have no knowledge of living as a black person"! These are the same people who will also tell us whenever we question the whole #MeToo movement: "you dont' understand or know anything about what it is like being a woman"!!
Yet they are going to legislate about something; THEY HAVE NO IDEA ABOUT, OR UNDERSTAND!! I'm sure I'm not the only one who has a problem with this double standard!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts