Handgun Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Supporting Member - Legally Armed Scooter Trash
Joined
·
2,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Idaho is considered to be part of the Pacific northwwest;)
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,064 Posts
scooter said:
Idaho is considered to be part of the Pacific northwwest;)
Hey, careful now... I do have the power to put Idaho in the south... :goofy:
 

·
Supporting Member - Legally Armed Scooter Trash
Joined
·
2,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
js said:
Hey, careful now... I do have the power to put Idaho in the south... :goofy:
Druther ya'll did that than goup us with them damn yanks
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,839 Posts
I don't think threatening scooter with movin' him to the South is gonna' work. Unless I'm mistaken, he is from Cleburne, you know, just SW of Mansfield, due South of Burleson, 'bout 15 miles East of 35W, and SW of Weatherford, Texas. He might like that! :smt041 :smt041 :smt041
 

·
Supporting Member - Legally Armed Scooter Trash
Joined
·
2,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Charlie said:
I don't think threatening scooter with movin' him to the South is gonna' work. Unless I'm mistaken, he is from Cleburne, you know, just SW of Mansfield, due South of Burleson, 'bout 15 miles East of 35W, and SW of Weatherford, Texas. He might like that! :smt041 :smt041 :smt041
That 'bout sums it up nowdamean
 

·
Supporting Member - Legally Armed Scooter Trash
Joined
·
2,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
TANX ya'll:smt022
 
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Top