Handgun Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Well Ive got 3 1911's Colts at home another on lay a way . Plus my Mustang and 1 wheel gun. Colt is alive and kicking. I traded a Springer for a Colt I perfere to own the real thing not a South American copy. It 10 years what will the Colt be worth and what will the copy be worth. Oh so me a 60 or 70 year old Springfield that you can still carry and is dependable.

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
Heres my $.02 on the 'Which 1911 brand is the best'

#1 Colt makes good guns
#2 Springer makes good guns
#3 Kimber makes god guns
#4 Etc, Etc, Etc

Buy, shoot which ever you like the best and functions properly. ALL major manufactures can and will product a lemon from time to time.

You can find 'problems' with anything if you look hard enough. Personally I have Kimber, Colt, & Springer 1911's I like em all.....

·
Registered
626 Posts
I have a Colt and an SA 1911. Like them both.

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
jwkimber45 said:
Heres my $.02 on the 'Which 1911 brand is the best'

#1 Colt makes good guns
#2 Springer makes good guns
#3 Kimber makes god guns
#4 Etc, Etc, Etc

Buy, shoot which ever you like the best and functions properly. ALL major manufactures can and will product a lemon from time to time.

You can find 'problems' with anything if you look hard enough. Personally I have Kimber, Colt, & Springer 1911's I like em all.....
Ehh... You list is kinda funny. What about Ed Brown, or Baer, or Night Hawk, or Wilson, or Rock River? :-D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts