Handgun Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just found this forum while looking for info on my S&W Governor. I haven't had time to do a lot of exploring it's articles, but I have already received some good info. I have a few 1911s in different calibres and mfgs. I love to shoot my 6.5Creemors. I shoot other rifles too when the urge hits. Before the current situation, I would shoot large quantities of 9mm and 45ACP. I had a good stock of reload components which is now low on primers. I even went back to casting 45s for a while till I restocked. I'm retired and 15 mins from my gun club. Life is good, but I wish I could find some primers for less than $150/k. Scalpers suck.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Welcome to handgunforum.net from an Old Soldier in Olympia, WA; in the Great Pacific Northwest - "Handguns Spoken Here! Hooaaahhhh!!!!!

·
Premium Member
3,604 Posts
Welcome from Lat:44.79108, Long:91.49299! ;)

·
Registered
77 Posts
Welcome to HGF from another 1911 fan from Baton Rouge , Louisiana ...
My baby is one of the first stainless steel 1911's ... the AMT Hardballer !
Lots of rust in hot humid La. ... so when a Stainless 1911 came out ... I was all over it ...
and still have it . Enjoy casting bullets and reloading for it too .
Gary

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Welcome to HGF from another 1911 fan from Baton Rouge , Louisiana ...
My baby is one of the first stainless steel 1911's ... the AMT Hardballer !
Lots of rust in hot humid La. ... so when a Stainless 1911 came out ... I was all over it ...
and still have it . Enjoy casting bullets and reloading for it too .
Gary
Humid here too. My truck gun is a stainless/scandium Governor and my car guns are a stainless Range Officer and stainless Kimber, both 45acp. I also have a Kimber Micro 9 for conceiled carry. My range guns are all blued/whatever they are calling parkerized finishes nowadays.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts