Handgun Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just discovered this forum..i grew u shooting all kinds of shotguns and handguns but its been yrs since I have really been around any guns..i have a S&W SD40VE & my Wife has a High point 9..both seem to be good starter guns for us..have been going to the range mainly so my wife gets comfortable with her gun..she never shot until our first trip to range..lol..she hit bulls eyes first time she ever fired a gun..she loves it now..anyway just wanted to introduce us a little and any advice is welcome..

·
Registered
123 Posts
Welcome to handgunforum.net from an Old Soldier in Olympia, WA; in the Great Pacific Northwest - "Handguns Spoken Here! Hooaaahhhh!!!!!

Reactions: DeathsBreath

·
Registered
123 Posts
Welcome to handgunforum.net from an Old Soldier in Olympia, WA; in the Great Pacific Northwest - "Handguns Spoken Here! Hooaaahhhh!!!!!

·
Registered
164 Posts
Welcome to the club......Good to have you folks. Hope y'all hang around and like the place.
That S&W SD40VE is still a much carried gun after all these years. My older son still has the 9. It's been good. But I believe I would- when possible- find the wife something a little easier to carry (no offense intended at all). Lots of stuff out there today in the $300 range that is so much better.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome to the club......Good to have you folks. Hope y'all hang around and like the place.
That S&W SD40VE is still a much carried gun after all these years. My older son still has the 9. It's been good. But I believe I would- when possible- find the wife something a little easier to carry (no offense intended at all). Lots of stuff out there today in the $300 range that is so much better.
We are looking for something new for her..for now the extra weight helps her shooting..but I am looking into a slimmer gun for her..hers is 2 pounds..little much for her every day..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts