Handgun Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone heared of ghostinc. I just ordered a new tigger action system for my g21c. It will give it a 3.5 pull and since it's a 45 I have to swap out the fireing pin spring. I'll let you know how it turns out. :lol:

·
Super Moderator
12,383 Posts
I believe I have heard of the ghost connector. I've just never tried messing w/ the a Glock's trigger pull before..

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Everything I've heard has been very positive. Lemme' know what you think after you get it in and use it a little.

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Charlie said:
Everything I've heard has been very positive. Lemme' know what you think after you get it in and use it a little.
I really want to know and if it's 1/2 as good as I've heard, I'll get one for my G20.

·
Super Moderator
12,383 Posts
Well, MY G34 has a stock lighter pull already - so, I am satisfied w/ it. I doubt I would mess w/ mine. Just curious how it turned out...

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
spacedoggy said:
Anyone heared of ghostinc. I just ordered a new tigger action system for my g21c. It will give it a 3.5 pull and since it's a 45 I have to swap out the fireing pin spring. I'll let you know how it turns out. :lol:
Well, how does it work?

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Got the wrong one and I'm waiting until I move to have it replaced. I want the drop in one and the one I got takes a pro to install. I shot a g17 that had been adjusted to a 3lb pull and loved it. I may have to have my carry gun worked on.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I have put the Glock 3.5# connector in both my 26 and 32. It really makes a difference on the ease of the trigger. So much so, that you really have to be conscious of trigger control.

In addition, the .25 cent trigger job helps as well.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts