Handgun Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
That’s a ugly piece if you ask me .. 😆
Yeah, it doesn't look form fitting like their M&P series does. The grip does not at all look like it would work for me but then, only handling it would tell. I'm gonna stick with my three favorite full framed gen1 M&P's and my my excellent gen1 M&P 40c as well as my three M&P Shields. All are fine pieces, feel really good in the hand, and are definite keepers.

·
Administrator
13,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah, it doesn't look form fitting like their M&P series does. The grip does not at all look like it would work for me but then, only handling it would tell. I'm gonna stick with my three favorite full framed gen1 M&P's and my my excellent gen1 M&P 40c as well as my three M&P Shields. All are fine pieces, feel really good in the hand, and are definite keepers.
Yea, I have no plans on getting 1 either, as I don't need the EZ type of gun. But, I am looking forward to snagging a 15 round mag, so it will work on my Shield Plus.

I had been hoping that someone like Taran Tactical would come out with a +2 add on for the Shield Plus, like they have for the Shield. Now, this solves my issue.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts