Handgun Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

Introducing myself... Updated my profile so you can get to know a bit about me if you really want to. I was wanting to see what needs to happen before i am allowed to create a signature page. I searched for "Signature" and clicked on the link to "Edit Signature" in the Control Panel but it sais "You are not allowed to create a signature" and i'm not sure why....

·
Administrator
4,194 Posts
You should be able to edit your signature now. It's post count related but I think you need to have 5...which you now have.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You should be able to edit your signature now. It's post count related but I think you need to have 5...which you now have.
Odd... i did it again and it still wont allow me. I'll just post a few more and see if it lets me.

Thanks for the answer.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
OK, was thinking of one of the other forums, here you need to be a forum contributor to have permissions for a custom signature

http://www.handgunforum.net/forum-a...-donations-supporting-member-information.html
Well.... gotta start somewhere. I'll look up what I have to do to move up in rank:smt1099

Welcome to the site!
Welcome aboard!
Thanks for the greeting.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts