Handgun Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
12,385 Posts
That is nice - The next time I get a holster, I plan to get that model - try one w/o the strap like the FLETCH has.

Sweet :)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hal8000 said:
That's a beautiful rig you've got set up js. No doubt about it! :wink:
Thanks! :)

I just got back from carrying the Kimber for the first time... I'm thinking I might need some new grips for summer carry. Those checkered wood grips tend to dig into my side... Of course in the winter months it won't matter because I usually wear a t-shirt under whatever I'm wearing.

·
Super Moderator
12,385 Posts
I'll tell ya, the aluma grips were VERY nice, for the short time I had them (I ended up selling the gun).

I got the ones w/ the NIghthawk logo on them directly from Nighthawk. They were very cool. But, you can also order other kinds straight from aluma grips. And, you can also find them at gun shows.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Shipwreck said:
I'll tell ya, the aluma grips were VERY nice, for the short time I had them (I ended up selling the gun).

I got the ones w/ the NIghthawk logo on them directly from Nighthawk. They were very cool. But, you can also order other kinds straight from aluma grips. And, you can also find them at gun shows.
I'm checking out their website now... http://www.alumagrips.com/

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
Mike Barham at Galco said:
Nice! One of the guys here in the office uses that exact same gun/holster combo. His Kimber has McCormick thin grips with the smooth finish. A pistol with checkering front and back doesn't need checkered grips, anyway.
+1

·
Registered
6,740 Posts
Galco

I got a Galco on right now and it's the best I think. I got one for the SP101 fits like a glove. :shock:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts