Handgun Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My passion has always been rifles. Now it's hand guns. I was once the proud owner of 5 different rifles as that's my background, taught to me by my father. Now I'm researching hand guns to be involved with the families pastime at the range. I've been getting advice from our local gun shop/range and from very experienced gun owners. I've been hearing lately a lot about the Kahr firearms. So I'm here to read as much information as I can before I buy one. I love the sound of one of my sons who will say in passing; "My mom's got a 'bad ass' 9mm"! I'm 55 and still young.

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
Where are you in MN if you are anywhere near here I could let you shoot a few different brands including Kahr so you could see what you like.

RCG

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
My passion has always been rifles. Now it's hand guns. I was once the proud owner of 5 different rifles as that's my background, taught to me by my father. Now I'm researching hand guns to be involved with the families pastime at the range. I've been getting advice from our local gun shop/range and from very experienced gun owners. I've been hearing lately a lot about the Kahr firearms. So I'm here to read as much information as I can before I buy one. I love the sound of one of my sons who will say in passing; "My mom's got a 'bad ass' 9mm"! I'm 55 and still young.
Welcome! Cool state you live in up there.:smt033

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Where are you in MN if you are anywhere near here I could let you shoot a few different brands including Kahr so you could see what you like.

RCG
Anywhere between the NW suburbs and Garrison MN. So where is here?

·
Registered
84 Posts
Hi MN from down here in warm Alabama. Spent my first 23 years in MN, then 22 years in MA and 23 years in AL so far. If you don't mind cold, MN has a lot going for it. MA is not good for much. AL has a lot going for it if you don't mind hot (101 today).

1 - 13 of 13 Posts