Handgun Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! Greetings from Buenos Aires, Argentina! very close to the Bersa factory, ready to help users of this brand. If you need to get spare parts let me know! (I am not a trader, just a passionate user) Greetings

Photos: My Tpr9 and a copy similar to a roni kit for bersa Tpr9

Enviado desde mi SM-G975F mediante Tapatalk

·
Registered
119 Posts
Welcome Leob.....that's an interesting looking rig you have there.
We can use a Bersa expert. Also you should visit Bersaforum.com
I have the Bersa Thunder 380 Plus, DLX, and CC. Passed a HC, UC, and CC on to family members about a year ago.
Welcome to the club...... :)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome Leob.....that's an interesting looking rig you have there.
We can use a Bersa expert. Also you should visit Bersaforum.com
I have the Bersa Thunder 380 Plus, DLX, and CC. Passed a HC, UC, and CC on to family members about a year ago.
Welcome to the club...... :)
Thank you for your welcome Higgy!
You have more Bersas than many guys I know. You should buy a .22! Here in Argentina .380 ammunition is more expensive than 9mm. That is why the 9mm is the best seller and then the .22 and finally the .380
I recently started reloading ammunition with a Lyman Ideal. I am taking my first steps. The good thing is that the TPR9 spits out everything I put on it!

Talking about bersaforum I was banned because I didn't remember my password and I made a new account from the Tapatalk app and they banned me. I wrote twice to the support and nothing. Zero empathy. This was the answer:

"You have registered multiple accounts on the site. This is against the site rules.
-Philip"

Saludos!

·
Registered
575 Posts
Clothing Jeans Trousers Smile Tree

·
Registered
5,338 Posts
Welcome aboard from the commonwealth of Virginia, the place where it all began here.

Question, if you don't mind. Can you carry in your country and if so, how do you go about getting a permit, if this is required?

·
Registered
105 Posts
Welcome to handgunforum.net from an Old Soldier in Olympia, WA; in the Great Pacific Northwest - "Handguns Spoken Here! Hooaaahhhh!!!!!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Welcome aboard from the commonwealth of Virginia, the place where it all began here.

Question, if you don't mind. Can you carry in your country and if so, how do you go about getting a permit, if this is required?
thanks for your welcome.
20 years ago it was easy to get permission to carry a firearm. Ammunition was bought at the hardware store or department store. Good 'ol times!
Today it is impossible to carry being a civilian. Ammunition is controlled (you can only have 1000 rounds on your property) but we still have a fairly lax gun law.
We cannot buy automatic weapons but there are no caliber restrictions for civilian use. There are several disarmament laws trying to be voted on and we do not have an NRA to defend us.
A year ago I started reloading 9mm ammo.

Excuse me but I use the translator to write. I understand perfectly when reading but I don't know how to conjugate verbs.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Welcome to handgunforum.net from an Old Soldier in Olympia, WA; in the Great Pacific Northwest - "Handguns Spoken Here! Hooaaahhhh!!!!!
Thanks for your welcome! From here, I envy you! Here many try to silence the gun owners! I wish we had something like the second amendment in our country.

·
Registered
575 Posts
thanks for your welcome.
20 years ago it was easy to get permission to carry a firearm. Ammunition was bought at the hardware store or department store. Good 'ol times!
Today it is impossible to carry being a civilian. Ammunition is controlled (you can only have 1000 rounds on your property) but we still have a fairly lax gun law.
We cannot buy automatic weapons but there are no caliber restrictions for civilian use. There are several disarmament laws trying to be voted on and we do not have an NRA to defend us.

Excuse me but I use the translator to write. I understand perfectly when reading but I don't know how to conjugate verbs.

You have a good translation program. It is coming in near perfect.

Reactions: leob

·
Registered
5,338 Posts
thanks for your welcome.

Not to worry. Your translator seems to be doing a fine job. Verb conjugation for me was covered pretty thoroughly in grade school. By fifth grade we had conjugated to six tenses. I always loved the details and finites of the English language when I was in school, all the way through college.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts