Handgun Forum banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts
Discussion starter · #22 · (Edited)
Well, I went to check out that metal M&P this morning. I was considering buying it (and figuring out how to pay for it later :) )

Didn't like it. The texturing on the black part is too aggressive for me. And no, I'm not really interested in sanding it down. I've down that on a few guns in the past. The trigger was also heavier than I would have liked.

I have two Performance Center Shield Pluses, and their triggers are less than 3.5pounds. I guess I am spoiled by that.

I also looked at a BUL 1911, a Walther PDP and a Glock 34 sized Shadow Systems gun with a comp on it. None of them did it for me.

It seems all I like right now are the two Performance Center Shield Pluses I have, and my TTI Combat Master. I can't wait for my 2nd Glock 19 Combat Master to arrive sometimes around Feb or so. The texturing and trigger they do are just perfect.

Anyway, disappointed, because I thought I'd be coming home with a new gun... But, oh well. I thought it looked very sweet, but not for me...

I just went to my local gun shop today, and they had one of these...

I was so, so tempted to ask to check it out. It is interesting. I do wish it had fiber optic sights, though...

But, I didn't want to be tempted to "want it." I have got a $5k+ medical bill coming in the next month, so I cannot justify the $ right now. Plus, between my 4" Performance Center Shield Plus and my Combat Master, I am not going to find a gun that shoots better than either of those guns. So, just as well....

But I STILL kinda want it ;)
I want about everything I see in a gun store.

I hear ya, but you have no idea how many things I have owned over the past 30 years.

It's not that hard to resist. I used to have a gun buying addiction :)
Heard that. Like my wife with clothes and shoes! I guess a "gun buying" addiction does not exactly describe my issue, mine is more an ammo addiction...especially in .22LR. Yeah, I have a lot of those little buggers.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.