Handgun Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need your opinion on my next handgun purchase. No answer is wrong. I am ready to purchase another handgun and I am having a problem making a decision. Let me say this purchase is just for shooting at the range. I am torn between a Beretta M9A3 (Italian made if it matters) and a FN FNX-45 Tactical. I had a Beretta 92FS years ago and was happy with it except the accuracy which I am sure was my fault, not the guns. I sold it to a friend and purchased a 1911 of which now I have several. Fast forward many years and I now have several pistols across different platforms and calibers, including a FNX 45 which I really like. I purchased it because I could not afford the tactical version at the time. I have read many positive reviews on both and like the looks of the M9A3 with the vertec style grip. I am looking at purchasing a suppressor in the future and so I like that both are set up for that. Of course the FNX comes with suppressor height sights and slide cuts for a RMR which the Beretta has neither but again the reviews are extremely positive on the Beretta. Just looking for your thoughts on this.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts