Handgun Forum banner

1 - 20 of 180 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
i'm in "south" gastonia, in a valley on crowders creek 'tween crowders mountain and kings mountain. i'm originally from cherryville, home of the new years shooters, but am currently considering relocating to the lake lure area.

danny

·
Registered
10 Posts
New to the forum, but Im in Raleigh. Bout to start bleeding my money to Davi's. Like I said Im new, so anyone else in the area wanna range partner let me know. I'm gonna be going it solo, with the exception of my Fiance, but I doubt she will go more than a couple of times. Im gonna try to get her hooked

·
Registered
254 Posts
Hey, I live in the Raleigh area and frequent visit Davi's. Just let me know and we can go shoot sometime. I always go solo myself.

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
I'm in Morrisville.

·
Registered
15 Posts
New member here.

Born, long ago, in Shelby. Attended school in Charlotte. Lived and worked in Hendersonville, Morganton and now Asheboro.

I have a Springfield XD-45 service model.

I'm a member at Caliber's in Greensboro and would be happy to meet any of you there some weekend.

·
Premium Member
3,064 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum. :)

I'm also a member of Caliber's, I usually head over that way on Sunday afternoon's. That is, if I'm not stuck doing yard work...

·
Premium Member
2,504 Posts
Hey everybody!

Johnston County here. Live in Wilson's Mills, work in Clayton (gotta love a short drive to work!).

·
Registered
116 Posts
i'm in "south" gastonia, in a valley on crowders creek 'tween crowders mountain and kings mountain. i'm originally from cherryville, home of the new years shooters, but am currently considering relocating to the lake lure area.

danny
Near you, spending time and money with the great folks at Shooters Express.

ciao!

leam

G

·
Discussion Starter #20
Ghent (Norfolk), ......

Kitty Hawk, Miramar (FL)...I just don't know where to hang my hat.:smt1099

1 - 20 of 180 Posts