Handgun Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked it up, a CZ P-01 Omega. My Wife asked me how long I had been carrying my P-01 and when I said twenty years she said "Buy a new one for yourself on me." So I did I. I'll clean and lubricate and shoot the heck out of it tomorrow. I guess a new vacuum cleaner for her Birthday is out of the question.
Air gun Trigger Wood Gun barrel Gun accessory
Air gun Wood Trigger Gun barrel Wood stain

·
Registered
149 Posts
I'm kinda' fond of CZ's myself. CZ's are built like tanks I've never had any issues with any one of them. Next to the Shadow 2 the Omega has the best trigger of the bunch. Although I upgraded my 97 B with Cajun Gun Works Pro Package for the 97 B with the adjustable sear, race hammer and short reset system. Now the trigger is almost as good as the Shadow 2.
Air gun Trigger Wood Gun barrel Everyday carry

Air gun Trigger Wood Line Gun barrel

·
Registered
5,374 Posts
I have a CZ75 Omega and it is a fine piece. But I would never carry it when I have Glocks and M&P's that are preferable for several reasons, especially one. I will NOT carry a double action pistol. Has to be a DAO for me.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Just picked it up, a CZ P-01 Omega. My Wife asked me how long I had been carrying my P-01 and when I said twenty years she said "Buy a new one for yourself on me." So I did I. I'll clean and lubricate and shoot the heck out of it tomorrow. I guess a new vacuum cleaner for her Birthday is out of the question. View attachment 21074 View attachment 21075
Get her a Dyson, or Electrolux and she'll let you buy another gun. Get her a Kirby and she'll let you buy a lot of guns.

·
Registered
3,910 Posts
More like a Diamond ring. This isn't the first time she's done this,
It's very nice that you two enjoy spoiling each other a bit!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just picked it up, a CZ P-01 Omega. My Wife asked me how long I had been carrying my P-01 and when I said twenty years she said "Buy a new one for yourself on me." So I did I. I'll clean and lubricate and shoot the heck out of it tomorrow. I guess a new vacuum cleaner for her Birthday is out of the question. View attachment 21074 View attachment 21075
Congrats!
I've had mine for a couple of years now, Cajunized the trigger and added some custom grips and got different fiber optic sights. It is a dream to shoot. I'm sure you'll enjoy. You are a very Lucky man to have a wife like yours.

·
Registered
26 Posts
you lucky dog for your wife to pay for a new one. wish my wife would do the same for me because I'm looking at a H&K HK45 compact

1 - 16 of 16 Posts