Handgun Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
picked it up on 10/23 and put 100 rounds through it and then another 100 today. It's my first handgun.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Looks real purdy and all. Thing is----what do you think about it after 200 rounds down range? Nice image. You must think a lot about your pistol.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I also picked up a Sig P232 at the same time for my wife to shoot. I like the XDM better- The recoil is a lot softer and it fits my hand better. After shooting about 80 rounds, my wife was complaining a little and the web of her hand was getting a bit red, but she still enjoyed shooting. I shot the last 20 rounds in the P232 and quickly realized why her hand was red. There's an amzing difference between the two guns.

As far as the picture goes, I fool around with Photoshop a little and some times I get creative. This picture was actually simple- shoot the picture on a high contrast background and then just remove everything that was not "gun" and add a stock backround. It turned out a whole lot nicer than i thought it would.

·
Registered
6,740 Posts
Nice looking pistol. Good picture too.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Thats hot. I think I really want one of these now. Everytime I see one, I drool a bit more. Personally I think I would have gotten the Two Tone Stainless and black. But thats still good looking non the less

·
Registered
90 Posts
Dude, I went to gander mtn yesterday again, They had a Bi Tone ODG, and stainless. WOW that totally grew on me in like a sec. I dont know that I want anymore, Im not really sure why I keep doing this to myself!

·
Registered
622 Posts
OP, congrats. What is it. 40sw, 9mm, did you by chance get your hands on one of the XDm 45acp models.

Is it all black or a duo tone.
Got any pictures?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts