Handgun Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Super Moderator
12,333 Posts
I've been tempted to get the jet funnel kit, but seeing as that it doesn't come w/ at least 1 mag in the kit, it is so expensive.

Anyway, nice collection you have. Also like the laser :)

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Lonevoice said:
For give my ignorance, but what is that barrel extension in the bottom photo?

Nice collection, BTW. :smt023
Yes, it is a flash suppressor from CCF.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The groups are tighter with it on. I did video some at night with it on and off. It does reduce the flash alot when it is dark. I like it, it's cool and different, but not necessary. I'll have no real use for it soon as I have ordered a Gem-tech Blackside .45 suppressor.

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
"We made some for the HK Tactical 45 and found the same flash reduction but muzzle flip on the Tactical was reduced 50% (measured with a high speed camera) - bear in mind the Tactical 45's natural muzzle flip is more than twice that of the MK23 due to it's lighter mass."

Wonder if he can tell a diff

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I have not noticed any difference with or with out the flash hidder. I will shoot it both ways this weekend and pay closer attention then report back.

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
z28smokin said:
I have not noticed any difference with or with out the flash hidder. I will shoot it both ways this weekend and pay closer attention then report back.
Cool! Thank you. I dont know if I said this yet or not but I now have one on the way. Damn you and your pictures! :p

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
My class 3 dealer recieved my Blackside 45 today. It shouldn't be too much longer before I have a picture of that also. The wait is killing me!

·
Registered
83 Posts
Since in I live the Great State of Michigan....... I am unable to purchase a suppressor for my MK23.. :cry:

So I ordered a Ti Flash Supproessor fro CCFA!!!! I am awaiting its arrival any day now!! :lol:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts