Handgun Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ya i like it. very accurate. Its a .40. But i like the P-14-45 the most. But my dream is to get a kimber warrior someday. Just dont have the cash.

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Nice guns can you tell me more about the P-14 45. I'm in the market for a 1911. What brand is it, etc,etc?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well the P-14-45 is made by ParaOrdnance. They are a canadian company and are known for their double stack .45's. I picked my p14 at a pawn shop so its a little older. i think its an older generation of the p14. It is very accurate even though im just an average shooter i can still get pretty tight groups. i plan on getting a trigger job on it to smooth out the trigger pull but i think the pull is just rough cause its a used gun. One thing i will say is that the p14 may not be a great gun for someone with smaller hands. its a very thick grip. I have hogue grips on it and they make it a little thicker. fortunately i have larger hands so it works ok for me. id prefer to have single stack sized grip but i still love the gun. its my favorite of the ones i own. Plus since its got a thicker grip and double stack mags that can carry around 14 or 15 rounds on average then it does end up being a little heavy when fully loaded so if that doesnt bother you then pick one up. anything else you want to know then just let me know.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts