10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bored after work so I'll post a few pics

M&P 9C

My PT92 AR

With ProMag 35 round Magazine

Ruger MK II for shooting all day on 25 bucks

Group Shot of the Black guns

Ruger GP100 .357 mag 6" barrel, Smith and Wesson 642-2 .38 special, and Ruger P345

·
Registered
89 Posts
How do you like the M & P 9c? I went to the range the other day to shoot my Glock 19 and was looking around afterwards. Standing around talking guns after a range session is one of my favorite hobbies. Usually, I just chat. But the other day the 9c caught my eye and I haven't been able to stop thinking about it since. I didn't get to shoot it, but I held it, stripped it and talked about it for a bit. Looks like a great gun, and probably a little easier to conceal than my Glock. They had it for $499. Good investment?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
How do you like the M & P 9c? I went to the range the other day to shoot my Glock 19 and was looking around afterwards. Standing around talking guns after a range session is one of my favorite hobbies. Usually, I just chat. But the other day the 9c caught my eye and I haven't been able to stop thinking about it since. I didn't get to shoot it, but I held it, stripped it and talked about it for a bit. Looks like a great gun, and probably a little easier to conceal than my Glock. They had it for $499. Good investment?
Ya I do believe so. I was inbetween the M&P and the Glock 26 and decided on the Smith because of the fit in my hand. Gun feels great and shoots very well also. Only have 200 rounds through it so far but has been spot on.

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
That Taurus is a bit funky for my taste but it is different at least. You really make me miss my GP-100 I had one exactly like that but some guy with a tricked out Tauru..HEY! :anim_lol:

Seriously, I do like those GP100's. I miss mine all the time. It was the only 357 I actually really liked. I have a Super Redhawk now but I would like to get another one. And a lever rifle in the same caliber. :smt1099

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hope y'all don't mind a nOOb posting a pic or two of my hardware:

Sorry for the poor quality of the pics, I'm no photographer....

·
Registered
347 Posts
Thats a great looking collection, I especially like the black and gold taurus. black and gold is such a great combo! maybe ill have to find some time for a photoshoot with my golden boy and g19 (and maybe the od model 60 if i can get it working :smt076)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for all the comments.

I've added a couple pistols since this started and decided to do a entire arsenal group shot. The 2 Rugers are not in here though as the GP100 was in the nightstand and my wife was asleep, and the P345 was lent to my dad for a while.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts