Handgun Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Ruger MkIII 22/45 Hunter with the factory scope mount, Bushnell Trophy adjustable red dot and VQ compensator. I have a VQ seer but haven't installed it yet.

Springfield XD40 Service. It has a Hogue Handall now and I polished the hood a bit to make it prettier. TruGlo TFO's are on the shelf waiting for me to get them installed.

:lol: :shock: :-D

XD45ACP with a Hogue Handall that I have since removed (being as I installed it (and cut out the slot for the grip safety) upside down). 13+1 of .45ACP loving. MmmmMmmMmmmmm.

My next purchase will either be a RIA 1911 or a Taurus 627SS4 revolver. I'm thinkin the revolver.

-=Whittey=-

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I love the Ruger. I need to take it apart and clean the factory grit (Thanks Ruger!) they left in there. It hasn't jammed on me since I quit using the Remington crap .22 and just stick with Wolf or the Federal bulk pack. It's been over 2000 rounds since i've cleaned it and it's still runnin strong. The compensator is awesome, though it is noticeably louder. Still cool to watch someone else shoot. You can barely see gasses firing upwards looking through the dot, but it's definitely visible to someone watching. I think the Ruger may be my favorite gun so far.

-=Whittey=-

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Rock Island 1911

Hitting about a 10' circle at 100 yards of moderately rapid fire. Need to hit a pistol range.

-=Whittey=-

·
Registered
6,740 Posts
Some dang good lookin guns in this post.

G

·
Quick Q: How fat is the handle on that XD45? I hear alot of complaints from the average-smaller than average hand group. I'm 6'2 with a bigger than average hand but have yet to get a chance to grip one of those.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts