Handgun Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No, its not air conditioned, but it seldom gets over 105~110 degrees here. And it stays cooler than my previous building. If that amount of heat ever hurt it, I couldn't notice it.

Bob Wright

·
Registered
626 Posts
Nice, neat setup. I like it.

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
My ammunition factory..............

I'm especially proud of this set-up. Like most of you other gentlemen on this forum, I wasn't born with a silver spoon in my mouth. There were many concessions I had to make over the years, and my loading was done "kitchen table" style, then to a tumble down, home-made metal building that I limped along with for many years. When "Hurricane Elvis" hit Memphis three years ago, I finally scraped up enough funds to pour a concrete slab and do everything Wright.

So, if you're anywhere along that path, here's hoping your time will come real soon.

Bob Wright

·
Registered
531 Posts
That's a very pleasant wish there Bob. On behalf of all of us, Thank you! :smt023

One of these days I'll take and post a picture of my set up. It is nothing compared to yours! :smt022
You'll laugh, but it works really quit well... :smt044

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.