Handgun Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Super Moderator
12,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Man, this pistol is god-aweful ugly - Beretta has nothing to fear from this monster coming from Wilson Combat - It looks so cheap... Like a Keltec or something...

·
Registered
208 Posts
Looks ugly like the rest of these type pistols Glock Walters 99 Bersa Almost all new guns look like designed by first grader with crayons. That why I like PPK/S 1911a1 old S&W Blue Rev. older Berettas They have soul . not plastic and metal ugly.

·
Super Moderator
12,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I will admit that Glocks are ugly - but they still look better than that thing.

I gotta take exception w/ U on the P99s. I really like the looks of them myself - Much better looking than a Glock. I like some of the polymers because many have an awesome finish on the slide, and ya don't have to worry about rusting them or oiling them down 1x a day/1x a week during the summer time in order to prevent rust. I pretty much keep the rails wet w/ oil, and that's about it. So, they have their place.

Now, a cool 1911 is my fav, visually. But, there are some nice Polymer guns out there.

Years ago, I used to be anti polymer too - even though I always had 1 Gloc, it was more out of necessity. Lately, though, I've been shooting BETTER w/ the polymer ones. Ya just gotta find the right one for U.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.