Handgun Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
845 Posts
I'd be keen to know Montana's state law concerning those places mentioned to be banned of firearms? A city council can not usurp or pass law/ordinances in conflict with state law. I'd imagine the city council has probably done just that and will be getting notified from the state's attorney general, Tim Fox here shortly.

·
Registered
5,907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I will never again click on a "Truth about Guns' link. took me a year to get the spam stopped.
Might be a good place to get information, but it's also a good place to get spam.
I don't get spam from them, but I do have two blockers that stop a lot of pop up ads. I also do not allow sites to know my location if there's a pop up asking permission.
I never had to enter any email address for TTAG to see the site either.

Two privacy add blockers I use are Privacy Badger and Ad Block Plus.
I am also using Mozilla "FireFox" and not internet explorer to visit sites.

·
Registered
5,381 Posts
I will never again click on a "Truth about Guns' link. took me a year to get the spam stopped.
Might be a good place to get information, but it's also a good place to get spam.
I get no spam from that site......

Could be your computer picked up a "bug" and your spam is not related to the truth about guns site.... Just saying........

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.