Handgun Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm posting this in the forum section that seems to get the most traffic. Shipwreck, if you think there's a better place for it, please move it.

I've been called to active duty with the Arizona National Guard, for the mission on the nation's southern border. You may have seen some coverage on the TV. Anyway, I will be stationed in Yuma for probably at least a year, and perhaps more. Thus, I won't be affiliated with Galco for that year, at least in a formal capacity.

I'll still post on the forum -- I should have internet access -- but keep in mind that my Galco information may no longer be current.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
12,333 Posts
Wow - I respect you in doing what must be done.

Will U be able to come back to your job when youc ome back?

Good luck down there. I assume, from what I have heard on the news, you won't be doing actual patrols, but doing logistical backup?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,569 Posts
Mike,

You were unable to see it, but I rendered a hand salute to you, from an old soldier. I trust you appreciate the gesture.

May God bless you.

And, Thank you.

Bob Wright
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,741 Posts
Mike Barham at Galco said:
I've been called to active duty with the Arizona National Guard, for the mission on the nation's southern border.
Thanks for stepping up. Good hunting.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
68 Posts
Thanks and good luck, my prayres are with you. We should also express our thanks to Galco for their support. Next time you order from Galco thank them also.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
41 Posts
man you lucked out.hit the lottery.No disrespect intended,im a vertran myself, 8) but hey it sure aint Iraqu or afganastan.close to home.it coulda been worse.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
scoop said:
man you lucked out.hit the lottery.No disrespect intended,im a vertran myself, 8) but hey it sure aint Iraqu or afganastan.close to home.it coulda been worse.
Thank you for your service. I'm well aware of how fortunate I am. It's an easy assignment compared to an overseas tour. But even from a military standpoint, I'm glad I got the border mission, since I'd rather be protecting MY country, MY state, and MY family rather than someone else's. Illegal border crossings are already down by over 20% since the Guard arrived, so I think we're making a difference.

I've seen a lot of illegals already, many of them in the custody of the Border Patrol. Most of them are basically pathetic people living in a kind of poverty that's hard for Americans to imagine, trying to make a better life for themselves and often for their children (who are even more pathetic). That doesn't excuse their illegal acts, but it does make it easier to understand. There are also some VERY bad dudes mixed in with them -- I've seen many of their arrest records -- who need to be stopped for the safety of the American people.

Thanks for all the good wishes, guys! I appreciate it.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,839 Posts
Mike Barham at Galco said:
scoop said:
man you lucked out.hit the lottery.No disrespect intended,im a vertran myself, 8) but hey it sure aint Iraqu or afganastan.close to home.it coulda been worse.
Thank you for your service. I'm well aware of how fortunate I am. It's an easy assignment compared to an overseas tour. But even from a military standpoint, I'm glad I got the border mission, since I'd rather be protecting MY country, MY state, and MY family rather than someone else's. Illegal border crossings are already down by over 20% since the Guard arrived, so I think we're making a difference.

I've seen a lot of illegals already, many of them in the custody of the Border Patrol. Most of them are basically pathetic people living in a kind of poverty that's hard for Americans to imagine, trying to make a better life for themselves and often for their children (who are even more pathetic). That doesn't excuse their illegal acts, but it does make it easier to understand. There are also some VERY bad dudes mixed in with them -- I've seen many of their arrest records -- who need to be stopped for the safety of the American people.

Thanks for all the good wishes, guys! I appreciate it.
+1 on everything you said. I totally agree with your viewpoints.
 
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Top