Handgun Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked up my SFX Rival yesterday, it is a optics package deal, with Caniks own Mecanik mo2 red dot, mags, and a holster. I’m missing the little m3x6 t10 screw, that holds the magwell to the pistol, number 60 on the parts list that came with the gun. It’s not stopping the gun from shooting, but I certainly want to put the magwell flare on, right. Should I contact Canik, or just find one?
Thank you for any information you can give me.

· Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Emailed with no reply yet. Called a number I found on google, unavailable number.
I thought this outfit had good customer support……we’ll see, it’s just a screw, but no replies?
So I did get through on the phone number just now. The screw, with other little parts, are in the magazine of the little pistol shaped tool.
I take back the customer service remarks above, as the guy on the phone was knowledgeable and friendly, got my parts located in seconds. I asked if I missed it in the manual, he said no, they get this call all the time. So now the pistol is complete, cleaned and lubed, and loaded ready to go. I need to walk across the street, and shoot at the neighbors yard.

· Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bump to the top.

Update #2, Canik customer service is excellent. They did indeed reply to my email, telling me where to find the little accessories package, in the pistol shaped tool’s magazine.
So let me eat some crow here, these guys are on top of it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts