Handgun Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
12,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ordered a Bianchi 7L leather belt holster last Oct or Nov (2005) from Midway USA, and I received it promptly. Have also heard good stuff about them from others. So, I think they are a reputable business to deal with.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I have ordered from Midway more times than I care to remember over the last 10 years.......always been very satisfied....never had a problem....never was disappointed. Placed an order last Monday for some reloading items and received them complete on Friday.

·
Super Moderator
12,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ordered a Rifle Case from them last last week. They shipped it out ASAP and I received it yesterday/ Another +1 for Midway USA - :smt023

·
Super Moderator
12,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
An ADDITIONAL +1 to Midway USA - ordered a Scope Coat for my Eotech (basically, a fitted cover to protect it and keep the dust off of it when not in use). Got it today.

·
Premium Member
2,504 Posts
Been ordering stuff from them for quite a while, never had any problems. I'm sure I've ordered more this year than any other, since I got my C&R FFL in April they now give me the dealer prices.

·
Registered
6,740 Posts
Midway knows what customer service means and they deliver. Best outfit I ever dealt with.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts