Handgun Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been keeping my eyes out for mags for my guns. Deals are out there, but sometimes it's just luck to find them.
Memorial day, Palmetto had XD9 16rd mags for sale at $9.99 each. I got a couple of them.
Yesterday I saw that Aim Surplus had S&W M&P 9 17rd used mags for $15.99. They're from a L.E.O. source. I only ordered a couple. They might be good, or only good for the range. They're $20 cheaper then new, I have my fingers crossed.
Pawn shops used to be a good place to find boxes of used mags. I found many over the years, usually priced from $5-15. I don't see them much anymore.With all the craziness of the last year, I think it's a good idea to stock up on what you need while you can.

·
Super Moderator
5,331 Posts
I also miss finding good used-magazine deals in pawnshops.

I used to have one local shop that had a "secret" box of stuff under the counter, and when he saw me walking in, the owner would put it up on the counter and let me dig through it. Many deals were found, both for my personal use and friends/family, and occasionally I'd also buy a few to flip or trade at the gun shows if I could get them cheap. I never had any use for stuff like Browning HP mags, Desert Eagle mags, etc., but because quality magazines are usually fairly expensive, they are good trading material or "throw-ins" to finish a deal when you are close, but stuck.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I got my XD9 mags in. They're close to $30 at the local store, $10 each is a good deal.
The M&P mags from Aim have been shipped. I wish I could find deals on ammo too.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts