Handgun Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys i'm looking for an easy to conceal single stacked gun that won't break the bank. Any suggestions or is anyone out there trying to get rid of theres? I have a fair amount of experience with guns and rifles but never actually owned a handgun before.

·
Registered
1,896 Posts
Depends which features are important or which you like better.

Last year i took a long look at a few single stack 9's (except M&P Shield cuz it was out of stock everywhere). I really liked the Kahr CM9. Smoothest DAO trigger out of the models tested and really liked the straight 8 (combat) sights. The agressive grip texturing was very nice and provided a secure grip. The price is right as well. Found it extremely accurate for it's intended distances. The CM9 found a new home that day.

·
Registered
463 Posts
I very much enjoyed the Ruger LC9, however my wife couldn't shoot it so I swapped it out for a S&W Shield. I'm very happy with this pistol and it was price was good. I got a chance to try a Kahr CW40 this summer and I think that is a decent choice. I liked the trigger over the lc9 it is a striker not a hammer fired if that is of concern. the kimber solo has a super trigger however the little bastard is super slick and hard to hold on to while shooting.

SHIELD 9mm :smt023

1 - 6 of 6 Posts