Handgun Forum banner
41 - 60 of 63 Posts

· Registered
662 Posts
Just something “fun”. A couple Bandai, Star Wars, tie fighter, scale model kits In 1/144 scale. Haven’t put together and painted a model kit in years. Hobby Lobby had them on a 40% off sale, so…total impulse buy. I’ll end up spending more on paint and supplies than I did on the kits.

· Registered
36 Posts
Got a 10 roll package of paper towels at Wally World. Headed out the door and the 'greeter' said, receipt? I said yes, I have one thanks and kept walking.

I understand that if there is something NOT in a bag, they are told to check but when Wally gets bags big enough for a package that size, well . . . .

· Registered
205 Posts
Got a 10 roll package of paper towels at Wally World. Headed out the door and the 'greeter' said, receipt? I said yes, I have one thanks and kept walking.

I understand that if there is something NOT in a bag, they are told to check but when Wally gets bags big enough for a package that size, well . . . .
I've had enough customers chew my ass for just doing my job that I try not to do it to other people

· Registered
51 Posts
I've had enough customers chew my ass for just doing my job that I try not to do it to other people
TOTALLY AGREE! When i am asked for anything that idiotic i put on my best face and shove my hand part way down the front of my pants. Then abruptly stop (without removing my hand). Then say, Oh, what did you want to see? Try that next time, even you gurls. Always best to keep the world wondering.

· Registered
199 Posts
I bought a pork butt to smoke then turn into BBQ. Takes about 10-12 hours on the Weber, but worth it. I have hickory trees in my yard, one had to come down, so I have enough dry hickory to last for years.

I use my Weber at least once a week. Here are some smoked chicken thighs. Funny how visitors always turn up at suppertime.

Tableware Food Recipe Deep frying Ingredient

· Registered
205 Posts
TOTALLY AGREE! When i am asked for anything that idiotic i put on my best face and shove my hand part way down the front of my pants. Then abruptly stop (without removing my hand). Then say, Oh, what did you want to see? Try that next time, even you gurls. Always best to keep the world wondering.
I did a job that required customer service for a long time. Every idiot that said something stupid to me (for the 20th) time thpught it was the funniest thing anyone had ever said to me and the most original thing I'd ever heard. Most of the time I thought the person running their mouth was an idiot.

Now that I don't have to deal with that I try really hard not to dump it into somebody else's life.

· Registered
452 Posts
We got a real nice coffee maker, a Wolf. I just started having a cup of coffee with breakfast again after not drinking it for years. My father died of esophageal cancer and my mother thought it was caused by his heavy addiction to coffee, he wasn't a smoker though. At any rate I figured one cup a day can't be bad and I don't have acid reflux from it or anything else for that matter. My wife's not a coffee drinker and we had one of those cheap $29.95 one's sitting in our closet. When I was in the hospital I had some with breakfast and that got me started again. It just smells so good in the morning with ham, eggs, and pancakes cooking. My wife then gave it a try and liked it. At $633 it wasn't cheap but since we just had our kitchen re-done we just couldn't see putting a $29.95 unit on our nice quartz countertop. Besides when you're spending that kind of money $633 is insignificant.
Brown Cabinetry Property Furniture Countertop

Brown Cabinetry Countertop Property Kitchen appliance

41 - 60 of 63 Posts