Handgun Forum banner
21 - 40 of 63 Posts

· Registered
319 Posts
Great idea. We always pay ours off as soon as we use it. It's never a good idea to spend money that you don't have. Actually the only time we use a credit card is when we have to order things. Then pay it off right away. We haven't had any debt since 1995.
We do the same no debt we also use the credit card to order stuff and pay it off right away. It the only way to live

· Registered
867 Posts
One of these. Popup Christmas tree Not sure how cheezy it will look, and we are planning on redecorating it. Will have to look at it and decide when it gets here. The kids have one, Da Boy is in the AF, and they move around a lot. Quite the space saver, and I've never seen more than a picture of it, so we'll decide which direction to go when it gets here.
Putting our tree ( a skinny tree) in the attic was a bigger chore than I really want to contend with any more. If I still need to use it, it will live in the shed from now on.

Reactions: Javbike

· Registered
452 Posts
We do the same no debt we also use the credit card to order stuff and pay it off right away. It the only way to live
Good for you, you're a smart man.

Indeed there are a lot of things that you can find on-line that you won't find in stores of which you'll need a credit or gift card to purchase. In particular gun parts. Sure some of the gun stores sell magazines, holsters, some grips etc. But I've bought custom slides, barrels and various other gun parts that you'll never find in stores along with various other magazines. Before the internet I used to buy some of that stuff at gun shows. Now with the internet you can find damn near anything and it's not just gun parts. You won't find too many gun smithing tools other than cleaning kits at your local gun stores either at least not where I live.

Before the internet I'd have to order from a catalog using a check, money order or credit card. Now you can just place your order on-line and they ship it out the same or next business day along with a tracking number to trace your order. It's a hell of a lot quicker than using the mail or by phone. But you will still need a credit or gift card. Gift cards can be a slight inconvenience as you have to activate each one before you can use them. There was a time before the internet when I would never use a credit card. I now find it a necessity for some things, but always pay it off. I know some people who are in debt up to their eyeballs. They just see things and gotta' have whether they can afford them or not. Most of the time it's for things that they can do without.

· Registered
319 Posts
One of these. Popup Christmas tree Not sure how cheezy it will look, and we are planning on redecorating it. Will have to look at it and decide when it gets here. The kids have one, Da Boy is in the AF, and they move around a lot. Quite the space saver, and I've never seen more than a picture of it, so we'll decide which direction to go when it gets here.
Putting our tree ( a skinny tree) in the attic was a bigger chore than I really want to contend with any more. If I still need to use it, it will live in the shed from now on.
We have the same one not cheesy at all nice looking good choice

· Registered
867 Posts
We have the same one not cheesy at all nice looking good choice
Thanks, that gives me some hope. We have plenty of time to make up our mind, and it seems quick enough up and down.

21 - 40 of 63 Posts