Handgun Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Knives for sale or trade

ALSO INTERESTED IN TRADING FOR A SUREFIRE L4 or L5

Trying to fund a new gun purchase. Selling off some of my knives. I am sorry, but my digital camera was stolen from my wifes work, so I can't tke pics of any of these. Since that is the case, I will offer a 100% money back guaranty. I take Money order or Paypal:
Paypal account is [email protected].

PM me or email me @ [email protected] if interested. Thanks for looking

PRICE DROP

1) NIB Benchmade 975S. This is a CQC-7 from Benchmade. It is the larger version, about the same size as the Emerson Super CQC-7. It has a satin blade with serrations. Has Emerson logo on backside of blade. Blade has a small inperfection on frontside of blade near the tip and "swedge". Was like that when I purchased it. This knife is disscontinued from Benchmade SOLD

2) Benchmade 875SBT Elishewitz Sentinel. This is a SWEET knife, possible my favorite Benchmade ever made. This knife has blue handles with black alloy overlays. It has black blade with serrations. this knife is discontinued from Benchmade(unfortunately) $90 shipped

This is not my pic, just using it for reference, bottom knife is 875SBT

3) Benchmade 910SBT Elishewitz Stryker. This knife is used and needs sharpened(actually kind of needed when I bought it new ) has a few marks on blade. SOLD Pending funds

This is not my pic, just using it for reference
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5.../bm-910sbt.jpg

4) Last; but definitely not least, NIB Emerson/Neely Timberline Specwar. This is a HUGE knife. Has an AWESOME sheath. This knife is affectionately called the "sharpened" crowbar. It is a tough knife. Sold pending funds

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

The Benchmade 975S is sold to flynshoot. Thanks for the comment! I just wanted to make sure you got what you wanted! :)

Thanks

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Reduced the prices

I lowered the prices. Benchmade 875SBT is now $90, Timberline Emerson/Neely Specwar is now $175

If interested, please make an offer

·
Registered
6,740 Posts
Junk Link!!! No see No Buy!!!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
SpecWar is sold pending funds

Sorry guys for the link issues... Not sure what's up... My photobucket still shows the pics....

Sorry I don't have pics of the Benchmade 875SBT... No camera... 100% money back if your not happy with any of my knives once recieved.

I am interested in trading the Benchmade 875SBT for one of the following Maxpedition Gear:

1)Typhoon GearSlinger
2)Falcon II
3)Condor II
4)Fatboy
5)Jumbo versipak

I'll take any color EXCEPT camo.

Thanks for looking

1 - 13 of 13 Posts